Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1. Who did you interview & what house are they in?
Nitjasin Quach Phyakul, East House.

2. What ideas do you have for your senior project & why?
"I was thinking something along the lines of nonprofit NGO's (non government organizations), which involves social issues regarding the community. I was thinking about this because my mom told me to."

3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
"There's this organization that involves going around & harvesting fruit which is given to the homeless. I was going to help either do the physical labor or in their office doing the more organizing aspect."

4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

"Basically, just get a feel of what we're supposed to do for senior year."

5. What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project? (Or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project.)
Q: "What am I supposed to do throughout the year?" A: Basically, just do your work as it is assigned & make sure you look past the obvious when researching & all that. Pick a topic you're really intrigued in, it would work to your advantage.
Q: "What's the big idea that I need to know to succeed during my senior year?" A: Don't procrastinate. Honestly, I think the key to your senior year is being on top of your assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment